The purpose of this service is to make a redistributable link from an e-mail.
This can be good, for multiple, things like:
Sharing instantly an e-mail on social media like Facebook, a messenger app like, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp or any other.
A second use can be a disappearing comment on a page. You insert the link and in 48 hours it disappears. Your comment is really yours. 🙂
Put a real “view in browser” link in your e-mail.
How can I use this service?
You can use the service by flowing these steps:
- Register with your e-mail address.
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link received by e-mail.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- You will receive an e-mail with the link of the previously sent e-mail content. Or login to your account and use your sharelinks.
- You can redistribute the link by Viber, Messenger or any other messaging app.
- Every link (Sharelink) lives for 48 hours.
Is any e-mail software, app compatible with the service?
- The service works perfectly with any Outlook.
- It will work with other e-mail sender programs, sites but not perfectly, the produced site will not look exactly as the e-mail. I’ m constantly working on this, but every software produces his own e-mail code.
Are adds embedded in the sites generated by e-mail?
- Not yet.
Are attachments allowed?
What is the size of a processable e-mail?
- 10Mb. (e-mail + attachments)